The 5th workshop on Optimisation in Space Engineering (OSE) will be organised on the 21-22 November 2019 by the European Space Agency, the University of Strathclyde,the Jožef Stefan Institute of Ljubljana and ESTECO.
The goal of the OSE initiative is to provide a forum for space companies, universities, research institutes and organisations to discuss recent advances in space technology and further research in the area of optimisation in space engineering.
The workshop is held this year in conjunction with the second Global Virtual Workshop (GVWII) of UTOPIAE. UTOPIAE is a European research and training network looking at cutting edge methods bridging optimisation and uncertainty quantification applied to aerospace systems.
- 23 November, 2019: Submissions open
- May 2020: Submissions close
- October 2020: Publication
- Honolulu shipping skelaxin 400mg
- Promethazine pills rec use
- Where to buy remeron 30mg in Washington online
- Generic pradaxa 150mg from Pennsylvania
- Where to buy lotrisone online in Kitchener
- UPS tamiflu 75mg delivery
- Zetia vs niaspan study
- Montana lisinopril shipping
- Buy etodolac from New Jersey
- Voltaren gel chemist warehouse