The EUROPT Workshop brings together researchers from Europe and around the globe for stimulating discussions on the latest developments in continuous optimization.
Authors are invited to submit abstracts especially (but not only) on one or more of the following topics:
- Linear and nonlinear optimization
- Large-scale optimization
- Multi- and many-objective optimization
- Mixed integer nonlinear optimization
- Optimization under uncertainty and applications
- Derivative-free optimization
- Semi-infinite optimization
- Global optimization
- Stochastic optimization
- Complementarity and variational problems
- Optimal control and applications
- Conic and semidefinite optimization
- Optimization in industry, business and finance
- Complexity and efficiency of optimization algorithms
- Analysis and engineering of optimization algorithms
- Convex and non-smooth optimization
- Data driven optimization
- Nature inspired methods and algorithms
- Multilevel optimization
- Optimization for learning and data analysis
- Huge-scale optimization
- Artificial intelligence based optimization methods and applications
Abstracts should be maximum 600 characters long, including spaces, and should not have any mathematical notation or latex code.
Please, submit the abstracts using the EURO submission page. Note that all the authors have to have an EURO account.
If your contribution fits or has been agreed with the framework of one of the proposed sessions or minisymposia, please contact the organiser(s) to have the invitation code,and indicate the session by selecting the corresponding keyword starting with “SS – “.