The Strathclyde Mechanical and Aerospace Research Toolboxes is an internal project developed and maintained by ICE lab. The toolboxes are released open source to the scientific community under the MPL version 2.0 licence.
Our approach is to develop in private and release publicly the stable versions of the toolboxes.
strath-ace is our Github organisation that hosts the public repositories.
The toolbox we are developing are
- SMART-MATH: C++ toolbox containing basic mathematical routines
- SMART-UQ: C++ toolbox for uncertainty quantification and propagation
- SMART-ASTRO: C++ toolbox for astrodynamics
- SMART-O2C and SMART-O2CPP: C++ and Matlab toolbox for optimisation
Moreover the toolbox are like the “libraries” that application we develop will be using. These are the application we are currently working on
- HYPRO: HYbrid PRopulsion Optimizer
- ATHENA: GNC applications
Stay tuned on the ICE lab news to be updated on the latest releases!