The Strathclyde Mechanical and Aerospace Research Toolboxes is an internal project also developed and maintained by ICE lab. The toolboxes are released open source to the scientific community under the MPL version 2.0 licence.
Our approach is to develop in private and release publicly the stable versions of the toolboxes.
strath-ace is our Github organisation that hosts the public repositories.
The toolbox we are developing are
- SMART-MATH: toolbox containing basic mathematical routines
- SMART-UQ: toolbox for uncertainty quantification and propagation
- SMART-ASTRO: toolbox for astrodynamics
- SMART-O2C and SMART-O2CPP: Matlab toolbox for optimisation
- SMART-NLP: Natural Langugae Processing toolbox
- SMART-ML: Machine Learning toolbox