Prof. Massimiliano Vasile, scientific advisor of ICELab, is the leader of the first European network on Uncertainty Treatment and OPtimisation In Aerospace Engineering.
The main objectives of the network are
- to train, by research and by example, 15 Early Stage Researchers in the field of Uncertainty Quantification and Optimisation to become leading independent researchers and entrepreneurs that will increase the innovation capacity of the EU,
- to equip them with the skills needed for successful careers in academia and industry, and
- to develop, through the ESR’s individual projects, fundamental mathematical methods and algorithms
- to bridge the gap between Uncertainty Quantification and Optimisation and between Probability Theory and Imprecise Probability Theory for Uncertainty Quantification, and
- to efficiently solve high-dimensional, expensive and complex engineering problems.
- Buy tamiflu pill