OSE aims at providing space companies, universities, research institutes, and organisations with a forum of excellence in the area of optimisation in space engineering. Participants are invited to share their latest engineering problems and proposed solutions so as to promote the creation and exchange of ideas and the identification of new trends and required developments.
In addition to the latest theoretical advances in the field of optimisation for space engineering, OSE is also devoted to the promotion of optimisation tools and techniques.
Examples of discussion topics include but are not limited to:
- Global trajectory optimization
- Multidisciplinary design for space missions
- Formation and constellation design and control
- Optimal control of spacecraft and rovers
- Planning and scheduling for autonomous systems in space
- Multiobjective optimization for space applications
- Resource allocation and programmatics
- Evolutionary computation for design and control
- Distributed global optimization
- Mission planning and control
- Robust Mission Design under Uncertainties
- Uncertainty treatment in Optimisation
- Intelligent search and optimization methods in aerospace applications